Wednesday, January 14, 2009

exciting.

so today I finally got my 5 feet of BEAUTIFUL antique brass chain I ordered! yes!! It is seriously gorgeous. love it. :) so I've been working on making some really nice necklaces. I have one completely done...except for the clasp at the end. (haha, I just ordered those yesterday...) so once I get those, I will add one to my necklace and list it! hopefully soon, so stay tuned!


and I also made this pair of earrings today:



busy busy! these little owl danglies are now listed in my shop, so check 'em out!

www.worksinprogress.etsy.com

3 comments:

The Milkshake January 14, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Yay you got you chain.. mine is being sent out today!
I am making locket necklaces, when the stuff come :)

Diamondaj January 18, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

Very cute earrings.

Tag...you're it...
Here are the rules.....

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules in your blog
*Write 7 random things about yourself
*Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
*Let each person know they've been tagged

Fly The Friendly Skies January 19, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

those are super cute earrings!!!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥