Tuesday, January 6, 2009

(not-so) new shoes!!

the other day I got some really cute shoes... at Goodwill of all places. haha, lately I have been on a thrift-shopping kick (get it?! kick?! shoes?! haha) and I just looooove shoes. so I have been doing lots of that lately. yesterday I went to Goodwill and got a really nice pencil skirt (houndstooth, my favorite) and a cute gray ruffle-y top. and then of course all the new shoes I've gotten from Target. :D ooh, bonus, I think the Target here donates their leftover items to Goodwill, because I've seen a bunch of things there, from Target, brand new, complete with tags still attached! can you say score?! love it! :)











2 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

wow you scored!

You are finding some awesome things! (Love houndstooth!)

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

haha, I know, right?! and these shoes look like they have only been worn like once, if ever. love it! :)

houndstooth is my favorite!!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥