Monday, January 12, 2009

what I'm working on...

1. added "tiptoe through the tulips" onto etsy.

2. building my ArtFire shop (ongoing)

3. making various types of pendants!!! I am so excited about these! I found the MOST amazing copper bezels and I am having so much fun with them. :) I am just waiting on the 5 feet of chain I ordered... then I can add some really cool necklaces to my shop! added bonus, I got some really cool vintage glass cabochons, which not only look really cool, but they also magnify any image I want to put behind them! here are my "experiments" so far:



the one on the left is just a plain one (pfft, if you could call it plain, haha) and the right one has a really cute image behind it.


and then this is one of my ongoing projects... takes a LONG time because in between coats of sealer the pendant has to have ample time to dry. and I'm kind of impatient! ;) but this is one of my favorites, it's some pretty paper on top of a wooden square:


1 comments:

The Milkshake January 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

Hi,
Thank you for the comment on Collen's post. :o)

Those look so fun!!
Wowie so cool!

Have great day!
-Tessa

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥