Tuesday, February 24, 2009

byhand.me

hey, has everyone heard about this great new site, byhand.me? you may find it here:

http://www.byhand.me

I just found it the other day, so I am still discovering new things on it! and there is SO much to discover! it's a great site that lets you showcase your handmade wares, no matter the venue you sell them in! ArtFire, Etsy, ShopHandmade, etc. A really cool feature of the site is something called "Spotlights". They are similar to Etsy's treasuries, but no waiting around for the treasuries to open! ;) you can make one at any time, with items from any of the venues. you can mix and match! you can even make one showcasing your own items and post them on your blog. here is my first spotlight I made:



so head on over to http://www.byhand.me and sign up for an account! once you do, you can add your shop(s) to the Artisan Directory for people to find you! looks like great things coming from this site, so stayed tuned. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥