Wednesday, February 4, 2009

what I'm working on... *update*

the other day I just listed these cute earrings:


these "little bluebells" are so pretty! each earwire has two little powder blue matte lucite frosted flowers and the headpin wires are coiled around the top. I love that look!

I also made some ones very similar, except they are on a different style earwire, and those will be listed soon... and I loved those so much I made a pair for me to keep! I used antique brass leverback earwires that have little bows, they are so cute and sweet! I wore those to the post office yesterday and to this little boutique here, and the lady said she liked them AND the sweater I was wearing, lol :D

And then I made some other earrings with the brass bow earwires that I love so much. I have to retake the photos tomorrow though, when I have better light. so hopefully I can list them tomorrow... until then, here is sneak peek:

1 comments:

The Milkshake February 5, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Awe so sweet!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥