Saturday, May 2, 2009

dancing at discos, eating cheese on toast, yeah you make me merry, make me very very happy.

hellooooo blog world!

I know that it has been a while... but rejoice, I am back! ;) complete with a new look...

yay!

so I have been uber busy with new pieces for my Etsy shop, and sadly my blog + twitter + myspace have been put on the back-burner! oops. but I resolve to post more often and add some more substance. yes!

ooh and bonus points if you can guess who sings the song that the quote in the title of this post is from...

also used the title in my latest earrings on Etsy! (http://worksinprogress.etsy.com/)

and hopefully in the coming days I will posting some more entries! (not sure on what about, but hopefully that part will come too!) probably some new music finds and fabulous-ness from Etsy that I bought recently (because Etsy is of course abundant with fabulous-ness). and in the morning I am getting up early to head out to the local book sale! I ♥ vintage books! much cooler than new books. pfffftttt. :P

maybe I'll find some real gems and I'll share those with you later! *wish me luck* haha, I am getting up at 7 and as I type this it is already 1:42... thank goodness for coffee!

♥ kelsey.

and here is one of my new pieces available in my shop:

be sure to let me know what you think of it!

1 comments:

The Milkshake May 5, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Love the bird cage!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥