Sunday, May 3, 2009

fabulous-ness from Etsy (part one) -- percyhandmade

let me just say that I ♥ Etsy!! you can find the most amazing things :)

speaking of amazing, I recently bought a GORGEOUS clutch from the new shop percyhandmade (http://percyhandmade.etsy.com/) that I absolutely adore. I had been searching for a cute, stylish clutch, and I found just the thing! there were quite a few actually that I liked from Tania's shop, and I decided on the "Audrey" clutch. it is super cute! and very classic looking. the main fabric is a really nice herringbone (which I love! along with houndstooth!) and then the top part is a textured black. then a big wood button tops it off. that is what really caught my eye, I actually searched Etsy for "big button clutch" and found this shop! haha, funny how things sometimes work out like that. I also really like the shape of this clutch, and of course the pleats! so many nice details! and the lining is super cute as well, stripes in a caramel/brown color scheme!


as soon as I found it, I just had to order it! and I am so glad that I did, I absolutely love it. and when it arrived, (all the way from Australia!) it was wrapped very nicely too and had the sweetest little note with a cute little bird. I love little touches like that...
and I have since convo'ed back and forth with Tania and she is just so sweet!

and in case you were wondering, Percy (according to her profile) is her sewing machine. how cute is that?!

percyhandmade has not been on Etsy for very long and already so many sales! I'm betting she'll be the next 'big thing' :) be sure to take a peek at the bags! you're sure to find something wonderful...
♥ kelsey.

1 comments:

The Milkshake May 5, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

CUTENESS!! your new one is cute

I LOVE the last photo!!!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥