Monday, August 31, 2009

A happy girl.

I recently got the MOST amazing business cards! From a shop on Etsy, --happygirlgreetings. Laura Beth was very sweet and I absolutely love my new cards! They really are fabulous. :)

They are printed on this heavy cardstock, that has a bit of a texture, kind of linen-like. So they look really elegant! I got two designs, for both my main Etsy shops --


She has lots of other paper items in your shop! I may have to pick out something else ;)

She even has moving announcements! Super cute.






♥ kelsey

1 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Those are great designs! I just got new cards as well from Moo.com but I might check out her shop too, and if it's not too much of an expense, I might just order some more ;)

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥