Sunday, September 27, 2009

Long time, no see.

I've been kind of neglecting this blog, but I have been busy working on soooo many other things. So that is a good excuse, right?! ;)

Also, I am up to 95 followers here! Woooot! I think I will do something special if I hit 100 soon :)

So I've been super busy crafting up new necklaces and other jewelry pieces! I've been ordering supplies like a madwoman (the shopping is of course my favorite part) and I've got a ton of new pieces I'd like to get listed in the shop soon :) Busy busy! I find it's taking me a lot longer than I expected to photograph them and list, but ah well...

Andddd on Tuesday, it's my 19th birthday! So that is exciting :) I think what I'm most excited about actually is the fact that I get to go to Olive Garden! haha, I used to go there all the time when I lived in MD, but there isn't one close to here :/ So, we are driving a bit of a ways just to go there! hehe ;)

Hope you all are doing well! It has been a while...

♥ kelsey.

1 comments:

Amy September 27, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Yay- it's almost your birthday!!!! Congrats!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥