Saturday, October 31, 2009

Awfully 'fawned' of you.

Today I received my little package from Lindsey over at Lost and Fawned!

I had ordered the "Margaux" vintage studs and they are sweet as can be! I am actually wearing them as I type this :) I could tell from the photos that I would love them --


I also ordered a little gift bag to go with it, the pattern was so cute, I couldn't resist. And it's always so fun to open up a little present like this, even if I did buy it for myself ;)

She has the sweetest little business cards too, adorable.

Sorry that the following photos are not the best, I just took them a few moments ago, and of course it is night time --




♥ kelsey.

4 comments:

ohvotrecoeur October 31, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

aw it looks adorable!

Amy October 31, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Oh, I love her!! I'm jealous. ;)

yoli November 1, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

beautiful...

Lindsey Lu November 2, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

Wow! Thanks for the little feature! I'm so glad you love them AND your little bag! It's kind of fun to see my pieces on the other end (after they arrive I mean).

Thanks again and enjoy them!!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥