Thursday, July 16, 2009

new look.... and QUESTIONS for youuuuu!

I keep making new blog backgrounds and headers! and changing the entire layout! ;) what do you think of it??

I think I really like this one actually, but who knows, I may change my mind again! ;)

oh and I redid my website last night too! you can see it here

and I'm trying to come up with some new, interesting things to blog about. maybe some tutorials and/or tips?? what would you like to see here? let me know! oh and I will also be doing some more seller features soon :)

♥ kelsey.

3 comments:

Unknown July 16, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Here's to your first comment!
I rather like the background - not too busy, very calming. And tuts are always good things to blog about!

Absolutely Small July 16, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

The background & header look great! Very minimalist. Tutorials are always good. Tutorials on "how to be a success on etsy" seem to really draw the traffic, too. :P
And of course, you could always feature the Chickenpants, if you wanted to. ^-`

Anonymous July 16, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

I like this new look. It's clean and crisp and has a bit of cool to it! Thumbs up from me!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥