Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Re-Spekt.

I remember I bought the Regina Spektor album "Begin to Hope" a few years ago... I had heard the song "Fidelity" and loved it! The video was also so different, a bit odd, but so amazing!

I've recently come back to this album and re-discovered all of these gems!

And the lyrics in her songs are brilliant, here is one of my favorites, from "On the Radio" --

"This is how it works,

You peer inside yourself,

You take the
things you like.

And try to love the things you took.

Then you
take that love you made,

And stick it into some--

Someone else's
heart,

Pumping someone else's blood.

And walking arm in arm,

You hope it don't get harmed.

But even if it does,
You'll
just do it all again."

So lovely,

♥ kelsey.

1 comments:

Dallas Shaw July 23, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

just picked up her new cd...only listened one but sounds great
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥