Tuesday, July 28, 2009

what I'm working on...

So, I have a TON of stuff I need to list in my WIP shop! Unfortunately, procrastination and laziness have been getting the best of me :P

Today though I made a bunch of new necklaces AND listed two of them in the shop! yayyyy for productivity! :)

The first one is a sweet little retro sewing machine necklace, with a bit of vintage seam binding to accent.

The next one is a little simpler, a leaf and flower charm and vintage white glass bead.


My original version of "Time Enough at Last" sold (yay!) so I made a variation, and just need to photograph it and list! :) Also be on the lookout for some more pieces coming soon...

♥ kelsey.

2 comments:

Amy July 28, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Awww, LOVE the sewing machine!

(and I was wondering where the heck you've been!)

Femstar2000 July 29, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

The sewing machine is gorgeous ♥

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥