Sunday, July 12, 2009

What I buy on Etsy...


I bought some adorable headbands recently from http://theriveriseverywhere.etsy.com/

Sam's shop is so cute and she is super nice too! She included a free ring with my order :)

I ordered the cutest flower headbands! The first one I fell in love with had a creamy beige floral fabric. I thought the contrast with my dark hair would be perfect!

Then I also got one with a navy blue striped flower, and a cute little red button. Kind of nautical, which is always a favorite of mine! :)



Sam also sent me one of these adorable mini notebook rings :)


And there are so many other things in her shop that I love as well! Such a great variety too; headbands, jewelry, tote bags, etc, and all super cute and well priced :)

haha, this is me again wearing one of my new headbands :)

♥ kelsey.

1 comments:

Amy July 12, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Yay!! I love theriveriseverywhere!! She's a doll. :)

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥