Sunday, July 12, 2009

"I'm Etsy Famous"

sooooo many exciting things happening for AKingdomByTheSea!! here's a recap of the past two weeks...


first off my WIP photo was featured in a Storque article (the Storque is Etsy's blog!) --

then, on the fourth of July, my little kokeshi was on the front page! :)

THEN my "creme de menthe" treasury that I curated was on the FP...


THEN today (technically yesterday, Saturday), my dusty rose treasury made FP...

and THEN MY PHOTO made the FP also!


which was SO INCREDIBLY LUCKY because I was only an alternate! but an item sold and there I went on to the FP :) and I was also lucky enough to get my first two sales in that shop!

what a fabulous week and a half! ;)

and congratulations to all the great Etsyians who were in my front-page-making treasuries, you all deserved it!

♥ kelsey.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 12, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Oh my! Congrats!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥