Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jewelry Vixen.

So I met JewelryVixen in chat and the virtual labs, and she seriously makes some gorgeous jewelry :) Very sweet person too!

I have these anemone, mint earrings from her. And they are soooo pretty! Really tiny too, check the third photo.

I actually featured these earrings in my mint treasury that made the front page! So happy that I could help a talented jewelry maker get some more Etsy exposure :)

Check out her shop, it's full of more pretty stuff!


♥ kelsey.

3 comments:

Amy August 17, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Oh, those are gorgeous and I LOVE how tiny they are!!

Dallas Shaw August 20, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

love the photography for these

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

jewelryvixen August 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

you are equally sweet...and SASSY, miss! :) i'm glad you love your earrings.

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥