Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WEEKEND DEALS Results!

omg omg omg omg omg.

My goal for the weekend was to hit 100 sales (I was at 90). And guess what?! I now stand at 109 :)

I got tons of new shop hearts also, about a hundred new! My goal for that was to pass 500. hehe, achieved! :)

And tons of items hearts toooooo!

Check this out -- the little copperfly got 1612 views, it was at about 300 before the weekend. Wow! :) :) :)

Thanks to everyone who sent me convos and such, haha, to tell me they saw the weekend deals banner on the FP :)


♥ kelsey.

2 comments:

Amy August 12, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Congrats!!!! That is so cool- you deserve it!! :)

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap August 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

congrats!! I was in the weekend deals guide the week before and I do have to say it really does help!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥