Monday, August 3, 2009

Ponder & Stitch

You may remember Ponder & Stitch from my previous post "What's In My Etsy Favorites"

And now a full feature on the shop run by the very lovely Amy. :)

Can I just say how much I love love LOVE this shop?!



Quite possibly the most amazing thing ever, is this postcard sentiment bracelet cuff. So unique and very adorable also. :)

This one you can find HERE and she also makes custom sentiments!




It even has a stitched postmark date!

Also check out her vintage/jewelry shop on Etsy HERE and her BLOG :)

Such lovely shops!! I am wishing for that peter pan collar dress and a postcard sentiment of my very own! ;)

♥ kelsey.

1 comments:

Amy August 3, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Omg!! YAYYYY!! Wow, you have just made my day big time! What a sweetheart.

**I'm blushing!

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥