I was tagged in the very lovely Amy's (aka Ponder & Stitch) blog post "About Me".
So, here are ten things you may or may not know about me, in no particular order...
1. I was born in an Army hospital just outside San Antonio, Texas.
2. I lived in Germany for five years when I was very young, so unfortunately I do not remember much of it!
3. My mom is my best friend. :)
4. I have struggled with depression in one form or another for about 6 1/2 years now.
5. I will be 19 on 9/29/2009.
6. My first and last initials are KF which I am pleased to say is also a perfectly balanced chemical compound, no subscripts needed, Potassium fluoride! ;)
7. I can name all 50 U.S. states in alphabetical order, haha!
8. I love languages and words. I have many favorite quotes and I take great meaning from song lyrics.
9. I always doubt myself.
10. I am amazed at the kindness of 'strangers' and am so happy to have found all these wonderfully nice people through Etsy, blogging, Twitter, etc. There are also some people who have truly made a difference in my life, and I hope to one day do the same for someone else.
Thank you to anyone who reads this! I really appreciate it, probably more than you will ever know.
And now, here are the people I am tagging! If you see your name below or you would like to post your own "About Me", please do, I would love to read them!
- Tali (a fellow photographer)
- Erica (a fellow photographer and jewelry maker)
- Trace (aka It's All Just Menagerie)
- Hannah (a fellow jewelry maker)
- steppie (the panda girl!)
- Rachel (aka Balanced, a fellow jewelry maker)
I have no idea how many people I am supposed to tag haha, but that is good for now :) Thanks for reading...