Thursday, September 10, 2009

Procrastination.



I really need to take some new photos... For some reason I just haven't felt like it though! I only have a simple point-and-shoot anyways (and it's about five years old) so I think that does make things more difficult for me.

I would love to get a nicer camera, maybe Christmas. My birthday is coming up soon though (the 29th) but I already kind of spent the money I would be getting for that, hehe.

The photo above was actually taken almost a year ago; November 5th, 2008. Goodness how time flies! But I only edited it this way a few minutes ago.

I always seem to just look through my computer for old pictures to make them new again! ;)

On a side note, I am going to learn how to drive! Yes, I know that I am almost 19 and have yet to learn. But! I think I am finally ready now :) So woooot for that!

♥ kelsey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥