Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello world!

Long time no see...

I hope you all haven't completely moved on :)

I think I've decided that I WILL start blogging again, but the Etsy shop is still closed for now... Ahh, baby steps!

I'm also keeping up on my Twitter account, so you can see what I'm up to there --

http://twitter.com/WorksInProgress

I still check Etsy conversations as well, it's just that the shop is on "vacation" :)

I hope you all are doing well! I've missed everything going on in blogland...

♥ kelsey.

8 comments:

Amy March 3, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

So nice to see you! Welcome back. :)

balanced. March 4, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

Was wondering where you were. Welcome back dear! :)

Robin March 4, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Glad to see you back. :)

Erica March 4, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Yay Kelsey's back!! (:

I hope you open your shop real soon! ;)

xo

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Welcome back to blog land :) I've been wandering why you haven't blogged for a long while...

ohvotrecoeur March 8, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

much, much love, Kelsey! xox ♥

paperpocket March 8, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Still here! Yay, I was wondering when you might return to bloggyland :)

xoxo

mel March 17, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

welcome back!
(even tho this is the first time i've been here)
browsing through your posts below, it looks like you offer loads of lovely :)
looking forward to seeing more,
mel

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥