Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring




Just some recent photos from around here.

My friend from Maryland came down to visit me for a few a days, so that was lots of fun. So nice to see her and do some catching up :)

P.S. These are some of the only photos I've taken recently, haha. I'm also hoping to get a new camera soon, so I will definitely be taking more photos then. Not sure when/if that will happen, so I'm still going to start taking more photos with this one. Now that the weather is getting nicer, hopefully it will work out! And apparently today is the first day of Spring, so, Happy First Day of Spring :)

I need to get back on track with my jewelry-making also, that is the next step :P

♥ kelsey.

3 comments:

S and O March 20, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Yay your back, missed ya :)

Your so lucky to be getting a new camera, I'm using this Cannon EOS 10D that I've had for ages and ages...it's really old but at least it still works right?

xoxo
Olivia

p.s. I really like the first picture :)

Anonymous March 21, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

Oh I love it that it's the first day of Spring! I just love spring!! You should definitely take more pictures, even if it's just with your current camera (though I'll keep my fingers crossed that you will get a new one...)

Anonymous March 22, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Glad to see you are back :)
Joy

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥