Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sometimes I just forget

...about blogs. I never update this anymore and I don't log in often to read all the blogs I follow. arghhh!

I have a lot of your posts to catch up on! I'm going to do that tomorrow, I skimmed through my list of new posts and I need to go through and really read them, I saw a lot of good stuff already!

As for me, I've been:

-taking photos

-learning Albanian (and I promise this is not as random as it seems)

-drawing/sketching and painting watercolors! It's been a really long time since I've done anything like this and I'm having fun getting back into it!

Experimenting with APS film!

APS 2

APS 3

APS 4

APS 5

APS 6

^ APS film, Minolta Vectis s-1

and a silly sketch, :P

just a silly sketch

Okay, that's enough for tonight! Hope you all are doing well.
More later,
♥ k.

P.S. Tali, I did fix my tripod, thanks! :)

4 comments:

RACHEL DEMSICK August 25, 2010 at 1:02 AM  

mmmmmmm, drawing and taking photographs. doesn't get much better than that:) glad someone else appreciates that intro to WEEDS as much as i do!

Anonymous August 25, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

I feel so special having my very own P.S. on your post :) Glad to know you got it fixed!
How did learning Albanian come about...?

i'm buying your altruism December 9, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

that's beautyy!!
hihi
i love the images
http://imbuyingyouraltruism.blogspot.com/

J.Crabbit March 1, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

This makes me want spring to happen again.

Post a Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥